Main action is set on a usual dining table. Thanks to main character’s (a little boy’s) imagination, the table turns into fantastic battleground with hordes of enemy insects. All this happens right after family dinner. At a moment the child stays alone and terrible threat appears on the table. Awful bugs are coming forward to sugar-bowl. Our hero decides to start an unequal fight with the enemy. But ingenuity and power of imagination come to his aid – using surrounding stuff, things and toys he builds an impassable defense line; and waves of attacking invaders beat against it. The hotter the battle is thickening, the more fantastic surrounding world is becoming. The game is oriented on everyone, and will be interesting for a child as well for a grown-up.
The main goal of the game is to not let bugs reach your sugar bowl.
1) When a bug reaches your sugar, you lose a life.
2) You start with 20 lives; when the amount of lives reaches 0, the game is over.
3) You can build towers to shoot the bugs and not to let them reach sugar.
4) Towers differ depending on the caused damage. Towers are presented by piercing towers, siege towers, anti aircraft and chaos. Detailed description, damage and special features of the towers and their upgrades can be found in game tutorial.
5) You can might small bugs (Aphids) appearing randomly on the table. You should crush the Aphids before they disappear. Each crushed Aphid gives you a point to purchase super weapons.
6) There are three types of super weapons in the game: 1. Magnifier – causes big damage on the area; 2. Weight – is thrown on the enemies, stuns them and causes moderate damage; 3. Glue – is layed on the bugs’ way to slow them down.
7) Player should quickly build towers and crush the aphids. In critical situations players shall use super weapons.
It is to be noted that some towers and other features are only available on the game's main sponsor's (Kizi) website.